Students teams that are developing an innovative solution to a social, environmental, or health challenge can take the first step in applying for an E-Team Grant by submitting a brief executive summary for the E-Team Qualification Phase.
Apply for the Qualification Phase (Due March 24)
The Qualification Phase offers early validation and customized feedback on inventions that align with our mission to solve the world's biggest challenges and create lasting impact. Selected teams will receive an invitation to advance to the next stage of the program, where they can unlock up to $25,000, along with the essential entrepreneurship training they need to advance their product.
Over 600 teams in the past year have taken advantage of the Qualification Phase as they move their innovation from lab to market!
Date: March 24th, 2021 (03/04/2021)
- Selection for the Qualification Phase will be communicated on a rolling basis to teams who submit an application by the March 24 deadline.
- Stage 1 applications are due on May 5.
- View our FAQ to learn more about the Qualification Phase and how to apply for an E-Team Grant.
- What goes into a winning grant application? E-Team Program Officer David D'Angelo offers great tips to help teams submit a competitive proposal!
- For questions about the E-Team Program, contact David D'Angelo, Program Officer.