Has your small business thought about applying your scientific expertise, technical capacity, and manufacturing capability to address research needs related to the fields of Reproductive Health, and Women’s Health?
Don’t miss the NICHD SBIR/STTR Workshop
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2015 · Boston, MA
This workshop will an invaluable opportunity for small businesses to:
- Learn more about the NICHD’s SBIR/STTR programs, including new updates and procedures
- Be informed about the research priorities in the areas of Gynecologic Health & Disease, Fertility & Infertility, Human Placenta
- Project, Developmental Biology and Structural Variation, Contraceptive Discovery
- Learn how to strengthen your SBIR proposals
- Have one-on-one discussions with NICHD program officers
- Network with other businesses
Who: Anyone interested in learning more about NICHD’s SBIR/STTR Programs, such as small business owners, researchers, state and local government representatives, small business development centers, and academic centers.
What: NICHD SBIR Small Business Workshop
When: 8am-5pm, April 23, 2015
Where: Boston, Mass.
Why: Learn about federal research opportunities for your small business, including updates to NICHD’s SBIR/STTR programs.
Contact us at: email@example.com