Up to $25k grant opportunity for student teams. Applications dueOctober 4.
Venturewell helps student inventors make impacts on the world.
We fund and train student inventors and entrepreneurs who want to address important problems in the world through new technology-based ventures. Our E-Team Program provides funding, immersive workshops, and specialized coaching to student STEM innovators to help them move their inventions into the marketplace.
What’s an E-Team?
An E-Team—or Entrepreneur-Team—is a multidisciplinary group of students and faculty working together to bring an invention to market. Here are some of our top E-Teams.
There are five questions to ask:
- Do you have a science or technology invention?
- Could your invention scale to address a social or environmental need? Some examples of types of technologies we fund include medical or healthcare-related
devices, clean energy technologies, and technologies for low-resource settings.
- Does your team include two or more students (grad or undergrad)?
- Does your team have a faculty advisor?
- Is your university a VentureWell member? Check your school’s membership status.
If the answer to all of those questions is yes, then the E-Team Program is for you. Read the detailed guidelines.