The Yale Entrepreneurship & Innovation Summit is an event tailored to Yale innovators and others developing early-stage technologies to encourage the sharing of new discoveries with market potential with the broader investment community. The event includes the BIOTECH BOOTCAMP, aimed at those interested in commercializing ideas for drug discovery and biological therapeutics, and the TECH BOOTCAMP, for those interested in commercializing ideas from the physical and computer sciences, engineering, software and services. In both cases, the emphasis is on developing fundable ideas and taking an entrepreneurial approach to getting pharmaceutical companies and venture capitalists to engage.
WHEN: MAY 12, 8am-6pm
WHERE: Evans Hall, 165 Whitney Ave.
- The largest gathering of early stage venture investors ever held on campus – over 25 firms with $40 billion under management!
- Panels on engaging investors at the earliest stages and the latest opportunities and trends in biotech & tech investing
- Two keynotes: Crystal McKellar, Managing Director & General Counsel, Mithril Capital & George Yancopoulos, President & Chief Scientific Officer of Regeneron Research Laboratories
- Pitchoffs for Yale biotech ventures and Yale tech ventures
- Two Poster Sessions
- Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks
- Networking Session
Event is free and open to the public, but registration is required.